söndag, augusti 06, 2006

a bookish survey

I was invited to this by Paal, so here we go.

1. One book that changed your life:
Rännak impampluule riiki by Valdur Mikita. I just wish I could read Estonian better than I do.

2. One book you’ve read more than once:
The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust sounds quite suitable for the situation (even though it's not one book).

4. One book that made you giddy:
I love repeating, so let's say Adams once again.

5. One book that wracked you with sobs:
Hmm. I'm sure there must be at least one such book, but I can't recall any right now.

6. One book that you wish had been written:
Something with my name on it, ha ha.

7. One book you wish had never been written:
This is a weird question.

8. One book you’re currently reading:
24 Declassified, Operation Hell Gate, by Marc Cerasini. Actually, I'm sort of close-reading this one, since I'm translating it.

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Visuelle Poesie 1965-2005 by Klaus Peter Dencker.

10. Now tag five bloggers:
Elina, Karri, Mikael, Rita, Sirpa.

Inga kommentarer: